In here you will find some of my programs that I have decided should be public accessible.
If you decide to use them you automatically sign that you and you only are responcible for whatever happends to the computer and/or it's data that theese programs access.
You also automatically sign that you agree not to copy any material for other purposes than using the program.
History for this page - A list of changes that have occured on this page.
The size descriped in the download are zippped size (extracted size), the version numbers in the history tells what have been made to that version before deploying them, meaning if the current version is 188.8.131.52 and a change have been made to 184.108.40.206, then that change only exists in any version higher than 220.127.116.11 .
All newer zip files will contain a history log called _PrjLog.txt that contains the same description as shown here.
WallPaper changer - A more sofisticated Wallpaper manager for Windows.
Size:393.486 (789.045) bytes
OS:WinNT, Win98, Win95, Win2000.
This program has the ability to change the Wallpaper in Windows, but it also reveals some of Windows hidden features.
It has a simple but usefull user interface, only the necessarry things have been incorporated.
- Full scale preview.
- Small preview.
- Auto proof (physically preview).
- Tile, Center, Stretch, Tile+Stretch and Center+Stretch.
- Positioning (in combination with above).
- Positioning with crosshair cursor (in combination with above).
- Preset positioning (Top+Left, Center+Top, Top+Right ...).
- Single image selection with preview.
- Image folder selection.
- List images in selected folder.
- Convert other image types to bmp for use as Wallpaper image (Saved with special name in user's settings folder).
- Auto save settings on Ok, Apply and Auto proof.
- Toggle 8x8 cell grid on preview.
- Hints with on/off toggle.
- No installation, just copy the file to your Windows System folder or whereever you wan't.
- Remove any registry changes, and end program before deletion.
- Incorporate with Control Panel, can be run seperately if wanted.
- Save settings to default user (same as changing the login screen settings).
- Background color selection (multiple options available).
- Pattern editor.
- Active Desktop support.
- Parameter to change Wallpaper without user interface.
- Folow up: Add ability to add a call to system startup.
- Minimize all other applications when using auto proof.
- If possible, incorporate with Windows own display settings.
- Image sizing with aspect ratio.
Go to top.
- 01.00.01.00 - 14. Feb. 2000 - First and final release.
- 01.00.01.00 - 13. Sep. 2000 - Added to Download.
- 01.02.00.09 - 08. Oct. 2000 - Minor update, Icon was acting incorrect, added version info and about box.
- 01.02.01.10 - 20. Jul. 2002 - Background color selection, Default user saving, Original filename stored in registry and removed 'OMD of TRA-TANR.bmp' from list.
- 01.02.02.16 - 16. Aug. 2002 - Converted image now saved to user settings folder, Registry clean up from system menu.
- 01.02.03.21 - 01. Sep. 2002 - 8x8 preview grid with toggle, list mad search able and sorted, hints with toggle, 'Add to resent' removed, non windows settings moved to private registry.